3D mapping (also known as 3D photogrammetry) has seen allot of improvements in the last few years. At Aironotics we are not engineers and we don’t look at 3D capture from a purely technical perspective. Our skill set is at the intersection of Creativity & Technology.
We advice professionals that want to implement 3D capture into their workflow, product or service. We work with clients in all kinds of professions, from creative to cultural heritage and from software development to Journalism.
A few examples of services:
- Writing in-depth advice documents based on requirements and goals.
- Hands-on 3D scanning or Photogrammetry training for specific purposes.
- Developing end-to-end workflows.
3D Scanning Services
3D mapping can be implemented in all sorts of fields, the following are the most common. Is your specefic field not included? Get in touch with us, at Aironotics we are allways up for a challange!
- Commercial (Marketing, Retail, etc)
- Creative Productions (Film, VFX, Games, etc)
- Health (Orthotics, Fitness, Body Measurement, etc)
- Face & Body Scanning (Digital Avatars, 3D Printed Figurines, etc)
- Cultural Heritage (Museums, Archeology, etc)
- Real Estate (Drone-based capturing, Interior Capturing, etc)
- Education (Teaching, Creative Projects, etc)